Saturday, January 07, 2017

Who is in control, Me or Alzheimer's?

Today I was listening to an Internet Infomercial to cure Alzheimer's with this special diet that has cured over 47,000 people World Wide.  Yes, you to can get this miracle food receipe for the small sum of $37.00, what Bull Shit.

This crap erks me, and the people who fall for it. I know they want to get rid of the disease, but it just does not work that way. I wish it did, but the fact is you get it, Alzheimer's and other dementia's get worse and we die from them, PERIOD! If I could i would remove all this crap from the internet, but unfortunately not possible.  I just keep trying to warn those of us that suffer from Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, ALS, PCA, Vascular Dementia, Lewy Bodies, etc., if all this stuff truly worked we all would be cured. I notice the Coconut Oil cure is not heard of anymore.

My friends to cure or halt a disease, you need to know the cause, and we do not know the cause of most dementia's, a few we do and can treat to some extent.  I am not an "EXPERT", but for 12 years I have lived in this world and watched friends die and get worse by the day.  For some reason I am still here, maybe because I am such a PITA (pain in the ass), neither heaven or hell want me.

My days are not all fun and games and wonderfull, most of the time I just sit and try to figure out who, what and where am I and why am I.  I get no answers anymore.   I use to talk to myself, it was the only way I got answers that made sense, now? I can start things, but finishing them is another story, I just stop and forget all about them and even wonder why I am doing them in the first place.

I am becoming more demanding and hostile these days and finding it difficult to control my anger and keeping my mouth shut.  I no longer have the control and probably never did.

God Bless & Keep You & This Country of Ours!
joe

No comments: